Questions About Drip?
DripTips eNewsletterGet the latest news, tips, special offers, and more with the DripTips eNewsletter.
Feedback from the FieldLet us know about your experiences with drip irrigation.
Tag Archives: filters for drip irrigation
The Toro Company and YAMIT Filtration today announced a strategic partnership to provide advanced irrigation filtration systems for agricultural and greenhouse operations. The exclusive collaboration makes Toro the sole supplier of YAMIT’s industry-leading filtration solutions in the United States, Canada and Mexico. The companies will together offer a range of filtration products that will help improve grower efficiency and streamline operations for Toro Ag customers in North America. The strategic partnership complements Toro’s exceptional and full range of micro-irrigation products, and will allow Toro to better address the needs of row, field and permanent crop growers with a full filtration solution. Continue reading
Toro is pleased to announce that Aqua-Clear™ fiberglass sand media filters are now available in a complete automated system, for flows ranging from 50 to 400 gpm. Aqua-Clear filters are corrosion-resistant, designed for drip irrigation systems operating up to 75 psi, and are available in 18-, 24-, 30- and 36-inch systems. Some of the new features include:
- AC and DC options to automate filter backwash on any site
- Automated systems complete with all valves, controller and hydraulic connections
- English and Spanish language–detailed and illustrated operation manual
- Double-chamber backwash valve for reliable, low–head loss operation
- Solid-state controller backwashes on both time and pressure differential
- Expansion modules for simple addition of a single filter to an existing system