Questions About Drip?
DripTips eNewsletterGet the latest news, tips, special offers, and more with the DripTips eNewsletter.
Feedback from the FieldLet us know about your experiences with drip irrigation.
Tag Archives: sand media filters
Toro is pleased to announce that Aqua-Clear™ fiberglass sand media filters are now available in a complete automated system, for flows ranging from 50 to 400 gpm. Aqua-Clear filters are corrosion-resistant, designed for drip irrigation systems operating up to 75 psi, and are available in 18-, 24-, 30- and 36-inch systems. Some of the new features include:
- AC and DC options to automate filter backwash on any site
- Automated systems complete with all valves, controller and hydraulic connections
- English and Spanish language–detailed and illustrated operation manual
- Double-chamber backwash valve for reliable, low–head loss operation
- Solid-state controller backwashes on both time and pressure differential
- Expansion modules for simple addition of a single filter to an existing system