At Toro, we recently launched our new pressure-compensating sprinkler, Micro Sprinkler PC. Specifically designed for orchards, vineyards, and nursery applications where undulating terrain and long lateral lengths are challenging, Micro Sprinkler PC’s unique pressure-compensating design provides uniform flows and diameters over a wide range of operating pressures. Plus, the Micro Sprinkler PC has a wider diameter of throw than our previous models. Other capabilities of the new Micro Sprinkler PC include:
- Wide diameter of throw from 16 feet to 31 feet, depending on sprinkler model
- Pressure-compensating sprinkler provides uniform flow over a wide range of operating pressures from 20 psi to 60 psi
- Low angle of throw to maximize irrigation under foliage
- Easy identification in eight color-coded flow rates ranging from 9 GPH – 40 GPH
- Snap-fit bearing provides easy field inspection and maintenance
- Improved distribution characteristics with larger droplet sizes that are less susceptible to wind
- Anti-insect/dust proof spinner retracts to protect nozzle when not in operation
- Optional break-off deflector tab allows the sprinkler to be placed near a newly planted tree to concentrate water where the roots are developing
- Fully assembled models available with pre-installed tube and stake
Micro Sprinkler PC is our latest generation of micro sprinkler and is suitable for various applications including under-tree irrigation, overhead irrigation, and vegetable, vineyard, orchard and greenhouse applications. The sprinkler’s spray pattern suits a wide range of crops.
The Toro Micro Sprinkler PC is now available for purchase at your local, authorized Toro agricultural dealer.