- This event has passed.
Western Alfalfa & Forage Symposium
December 2, 2015 - December 4, 2015
The 2015 Western Alfalfa & Forage Symposium will be held at the Silver Legacy in Reno, Nev., Dec. 2-4, 2015.
This year’s symposium theme, ‘Producing Alfalfa & Forages in a Water Challenged World’, will focus on water, irrigation, pest management, and economics.
The symposium is a great opportunity to learn more about alfalfa and forage crops, and to visit with farmers, scientists, and experts in various fields.
PCA and CCA credits will be offered.
Here are some of the symposium highlights.
- One-Day Alfalfa Irrigation Training Workshop
- Economic Trends
- Pest Management Methodologies
- Environmental-Water Issues
- Alternative Forage Crops in a drought year
- Forage Quality and Utilization
- Harvesting Technology