Welcome to AquaFlow!
AquaFlow is Toro’s FREE drip irrigation design software that provides irrigation designers with a state-of-the-art tool to configure drip irrigation systems for optimum performance.
Now available as a web application, AquaFlow can be accessed and used online or downloaded to your computer for offline use. To become a registered user, click the following link, accept the User Agreement, and fill all the fields in the Registration Form:
- AquaFlow 4.0 – Drip Irrigation Design Software (Web version)
- AquaFlow 4.0 – Drip Irrigation Design Software (Download version)
A summary of AquaFlow’s capabilities include:
- NEW: Ability to create designs both offline and online at toro.com or driptips.toro.com without the need to download to your computer.
- NEW: A user-friendly welcome screen that automatically formats to multiple screens and font sizes, and includes expandable panels that reveal instant results, including a color-coded Uniformity Map. Design functions include Laterals, Submains, Lateral/Submain Flushing, and Mainlines.
- NEW: Pull-down menus to allow easy creation of Customers and Projects, and easy selection of Mainline Design, Custom Laterals and Pipes, Options, Common Formulas, and Help. To enable the Custom Laterals feature, contact email@example.com.
- NEW: Report of lateral quantity per block, number of laterals per block, and submain and mainline irrigation travel time.
- NEW: Chart of submain velocity vs. distance.
- NEW: Ability to enter data for custom submain and mainline pipe sizes. To enable the Custom Pipe Sizes feature, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- NEW: Emitter CV available in the Detail panel and the Block Design report
- NEW: Project Size available in the Project Report and summarizes the acreage of all blocks in a project’s multi-block design
- NEW: A diagram or image file can be added to the Customer description
- Lateral choices include Toro’s Aqua-Traxx® and Aqua-Traxx® PC premium drip tape, Neptune flat emitter dripline, BlueLine® Classic and BlueLine® PC premium dripline, and Custom Laterals.
- Submain and Mainline choices include Toro Oval Hose and Layflat, and multiple types and sizes of PVC pipe.
- Multiple-slopes may be entered for laterals, submains, and mainlines.
- Submains and mainlines may be telescoped with multiple pipe sizes.
- Two laterals may be easily compared.
- Designs may be easily saved, exported and imported.
- Reports may be printed/saved to pdf.
- Choose either English or Spanish language.
- Choose either Standard or Metric units.
To get started or to learn more about AquaFlow, click here to download the AquaFlow 4.0 User’s Manual. Or, click here to download the AquaFlow 4.0 User’s Manual in Spanish.
To further streamline the drip irrigation design process, Toro has created a drip irrigation product database for Irricad Software. The database includes the following drip irrigation products: Aqua-Traxx drip tape, Aqua-Traxx PC (pressure-compensating) drip tape, Neptune flat emitter dripline, BlueLine Classic dripline, and BlueLine PC dripline. Click here to download Toro’s drip irrigation product database for Irricad. Once this file has been downloaded, extract the .mdb file to your Irricad database folder and access it when designing drip tape and dripline laterals. AquaFlow may also be used in tandem with Irricad software, and is especially valuable in accelerating the drip tape / dripline lateral selection process.
Note: Note: In order to achieve the best possible results, we encourage that final irrigation designs be performed by an authorized dealer. To find your nearest authorized dealer, contact us at email@example.com.