Welcome to AquaFlow!
AquaFlow is Toro’s FREE drip irrigation design software that provides irrigation designers with a state-of-the-art tool to configure drip irrigation systems for optimum performance.
Now available as a web application, AquaFlow can be accessed and used online or downloaded to your computer for offline use. To become a registered user, click the following link, accept the User Agreement, and fill all the fields in the Registration Form:
- AquaFlow 4.0 – Drip Irrigation Design Software (Web version)
- AquaFlow 4.0 – Drip Irrigation Design Software (Download version) – please be sure to Uninstall any previous versions of AquaFlow 4 before installing a new version.
A summary of AquaFlow’s capabilities include:
- NEW: The inlet position to the submain manifold may now be specified manually, or may be calculated automatically to achieve the highest emission uniformity
- NEW: Minimum emitter flow and maximum emitter flow have been added to the lateral report
- NEW: Aqua-Traxx FC has been added to the product menu and replaces discontinued Aqua-Traxx PC part numbers
- Access via the cloud or via a download version at toro.com or driptips.toro.com
- A user-friendly welcome screen automatically formats to multiple screens and font sizes, and includes expandable panels that reveal instant results, including a color-coded Uniformity Map that illustrates percent flow deviation from average with color
- Design functions include Laterals, Submains, Lateral/Submain Flushing, and Mainlines
- Pull-down menus allow easy creation of Customers and Projects, and easy selection of Mainline Design, Custom Laterals and Pipes, Options, Common Formulas, and Help. To enable the Custom Laterals feature, contact email@example.com
- The Lateral Report includes Lateral Flow, Average Emitter Flow, Average Lateral Flow, Single Lateral EU%, Travel Time, Min/Max Emitter Flow, Minimum Pressure, Maximum Pressure, Minimum Emitter Flow, Maximum Emitter Flow, Inner Diameter, Emitter Coefficient, Emitter Exponent X, Emitter Spacing and Emitter CV
- The Charts include Lateral Velocity, Pressure, Elevation and Flow vs. Length, and Submain Velocity, Pressure and Elevation vs. Length
- Lateral and Submain flushing results include Velocity, Inlet Pressure, Outlet Flow, Emitter Flow, Inlet Flow, Travel Time and End Pressure according to Inlet Pressure or Flushing Velocity
- The Mainline report includes Upstream and Downstream Elevation and Pressures, Flow, Friction Loss, Velocity, Slope, Travel Time, Length and Pipe Type and Size
- Lateral choices include Toro’s Aqua-Traxx® and Aqua-Traxx® FC premium drip tape, Neptune flat emitter dripline, BlueLine® Classic and BlueLine® PC premium dripline, and Custom Laterals
- Two laterals may be easily compared
- Submain and Mainline choices include Toro Oval Hose and Layflat, and multiple types and sizes of PVC pipe
- Laterals and Custom Pipe Sizes allows user to enter data for custom lateral, submain and mainline pipe sizes. To enable the Custom feature, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- The sub-main field position may be entered manually, or may be calculated automatically to optimize block emission uniformity
- Multiple-slopes may be entered for laterals, submains, and mainlines
- Submains and mainlines may be telescoped with multiple pipe sizes
- The Project Size is available in the Project Report and summarizes the acreage of all blocks in a project’s multi-block design
- A diagram or image file can be added to the Customer description
- Designs may be easily saved, exported and imported
- Reports may be printed/saved to pdf
- Choose either English or Spanish language
- Choose either Standard or Metric units
To get started or to learn more about AquaFlow, click here to download the AquaFlow 4.0 User’s Manual. Or, click here to download the AquaFlow 4.0 User’s Manual in Spanish.
To further streamline the drip irrigation design process, Toro has created a drip irrigation product database for Irricad Software. The database includes the following drip irrigation products: Aqua-Traxx drip tape, Aqua-Traxx PC (pressure-compensating) drip tape, Neptune flat emitter dripline, BlueLine Classic dripline, and BlueLine PC dripline. Click here to download Toro’s drip irrigation product database for Irricad. Once this file has been downloaded, extract the .mdb file to your Irricad database folder and access it when designing drip tape and dripline laterals. AquaFlow may also be used in tandem with Irricad software, and is especially valuable in accelerating the drip tape / dripline lateral selection process.
Note: Note: In order to achieve the best possible results, we encourage that final irrigation designs be performed by an authorized dealer. To find your nearest authorized dealer, contact us at email@example.com.