AquaFlow is a FREE drip irrigation design software that provides irrigation designers with a state-of-the-art tool to configure drip irrigation systems for optimum performance using Toro’s Aqua-Traxx® premium drip tape, BlueLine® dripline, and Thinwall Dripline. Plus, AquaFlow allows users to design multi-sloped telescoping sub-mains, and to choose between English or Spanish languages, as well as English or metric units.
To become a registered user, you must accept the user agreement and fill out all the fields in the registration form. The following is a summary of the features and capabilities of the latest AquaFlow program:
- Ability to import and export designs
- Unique dashboard format with tiled graphs
- Instantly generated color-coded block maps that depict system uniformity
- Easy comparison of two different lateral selections
- Pull-down menus for easy viewing
- Multiple slopes in both the lateral and mainline programs
- Choice of multiple sub-main and mainline pipe types and sizes
- Multi-sloped telescoping sub-mains
- Lateral and sub-main flushing calculations
- Customizable reports that may be saved and/or printed in multiple formats
- Supports English and Spanish languages
- Supports English and metric units
Note: In order to achieve the best possible results, we encourage that final irrigation designs be performed by an authorized dealer.